Majority of our clients want to include a blog to their websites. Blogging is a marketing tactic that uses blogging to get your business more online visibility. In order to make your blog article interesting enough and drive the traffic, it has to make a statement that immediately will entice the potential clients to read further. How to do that? One of the ways is through the use of photography.
There are three ways to find the photos for your blog articles.
- One way is to buy the photos from the special websites called stock photography websites. The images usually are professionally done and you can use them immediately after purchase.
- The second way is to hire a professional photographer. The professional photographer will come out to your business and capture the culture that you worked so hard to create.
- The third way is the mixture of the two ways above.
There are many reasons why hiring an actual photographer is better for your company than going with stock photography:
- Your company will stand out from the competition.
- It gives your company personality.
- It will match your brand exactly.
Standing out in a crowd of competitors is no easy task. You need something unique, something that will separate you from the competitors. If you used stock photography in your article, it’s not showing the real company, the real you. If a professional photographer captures the culture that you worked so hard to create, your potential clients will be able to discover a lot more about your company through your photography. They will be able to see the atmosphere that you and your employees get to work in every single day. There won’t be any cheesy actors shaking hands or awkward images of people laughing; they will be actual photos of actual people doing what they do and interacting with people they actually know.
When you’re looking for the right photographer, it’s important to find someone who knows what they are doing. Photography is such a powerful tool and needs to be done and used correctly. If your article is about the product you sell, you need to hire a product photographer.
If your article is about services you offer, you need to hire a commercial photographer who has years of experience and can provide you with the types of images that are going to match your business vision and your business offer.